- Optimised material specification for broadband sound absorption
- Chamfered leading edges for reduced turbulence – improving air flow and reducing regenerative noise
- Class 0 fire performance (National Class - BS476-6/7)
- Class B fire performance (European Class - EN13501-1)
- Laboratory tested to EN ISO 354 for random sound incidence
- Die / CNC cut to your CAD drawings – packaged as kits
SIDERISE HV-NC Noise Control kits are tailored to the octave band requirements of your unit, thereby delivering the optimum acoustic performance at the minimum cost.
Our Noise Control solutions are supplied as a pre-cut kit of parts, backed with high performance modified acrylic adhesive for rapid installation on the assembly line and offer exceptional performance for Fancoil units and heat exchangers.