The panel assembly consists of a 35mm thick pre-formed EPS board and a plasterboard panel bonded together and is very easy to install and maintain. The panel can be cut to size: in half, lengthwise and width wise, and into sub-panels to better cover smaller areas. Thus, all your building requirements are fulfilled. One panel – endless possibilities.
· Flexible fittings: 70mm gaps between the capillary pipes enable you to fit spotlights, speakers, sprinklers etc. in the usual way.
· Easy to install: The Radiana panel can be installed in walls and ceilings.
· Plasterboard finish: Standard plasterboard finish which can be skimmed or tape and jointed.
· Integral strength panels: Integral strength panels means you can install the panel on studs at 600mm centres rather than the standard 400mm centres saving time and money.
· Technical specs: Up to 110 watts per m2 of cooling and 212 watts per m2 of heating.
· Tubing footprint laser engraved: The face of the panel is laser etched to show exactly where each pipe is in the panel to avoid damage when creating holes and fixing to the panel.
· Patented push fit connectors: Patented push fit connectors, which are guaranteed for 10 years.
· Fire retardant EPS backing: Fire retardant EPS backing which gives improved R values and better sound absorption.