In order to regulate temperature within heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems insulation must be applied. ROCKWOOL Ductslab can provide the thermal insulation to these HVAC systems as well as cold water storage, feed and expansion tanks. This solution is acoustically absorbent and A1 non-combustible to deliver the highest level of fire performance.
Ductslab is supplied as a semi-rigid insulation slab faced with reinforced aluminium foil.
Ductslab is better suited to rectangular ducts due to its rigidity. This solution is recommended for service temperatures of up to 230˚C. The thermal insulation solutions are often applied to air conditioning, warm air and extractor ducts, located in plant rooms, boiler houses or externally.
In addition to its thermal properties, the mineral wool insulation delivers acoustic performance which can be desirable for applications to ducts that carry gases, fluids or particle solids at high velocities. The use of ROCKWOOL Ductslab can also significantly improve the level of environmental sound, for a far more pleasant working environment.
CE marked in accordance with BS EN 14303, LUL approved and A1 non-combustible.
- CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 14303
- Non-combustible – Ductslab is rated Euroclass A1 for the highest level of fire performance.
- Vapour resistant – the reinforced aluminium foil facing provides high water resistance of approximately 1000MNs/g.
- Low reaction, high compatibility – ROCKWOOL mineral wool insulation is chemically inert and compatible with all types of pipes, ducts, equipment and fittings.
- Efficient installation – Ductslab is easy to handle and install for fast applications in tight fitting spaces.